Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Luck o' the Irish!

Luckily we now have pictures on our blog!

As many of you know we have added another puppy to our clan and she is great and full of energy! She is a Great Dane Mastiff mix and can already put her paws and nose over the counter. Ah, I think we forget how big things will get.

Coach is doing well and I think they are finally getting used to eachother. Coach is no longer ripping her apart for coming near us and she has gained the sense to stop biting his tummy and unmentionables.


The other day I came in from folding laundry to make dinner and I found this. Mind you this is one of the first times that they were not forced to be in the same room.

We are excited that she seems to be getting the hang of going to the bathroom outside. Finally! she is also good at whining, Terence seems to think that Coach has his same temperment and Cypres and I tend to meld together. To that I say I am potty trained so it has no validity.
Hopefully they will keep getting along and not causing too many problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment