Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's fall

Its been busy in our house lately, with football and school really picking up the pace and another series of unfortunate events we have been booked solid. I will try and make this brief and complete because I know you have other things to do.

First- I had surgery. It was a surprise and after being in a lot of pain and in the ER for about eight or nine hours I was not about to fight with Terence about getting something done about my knee problems. It went well, I had a great surgeon who very kindly fixed my knee and gave me two character building scars. Its all better now, no worries, just getting back into the swing of things.
Second- Football had their first game (and a few since) It was filled with fun, sun, and family. We had a blast and it made me remember why I deal with a very busy husband 98.2% of the year. Seeing Terence out on the field doing what he loves is one of the best feelings that I get and makes every mandatory Friday night Craft Night worth it.
Third- Fall is here and I love it. We have been trying to fit in so many fun things because the season is changing we are completely booked. One of our favorite things has been to go up in the canyon and have a picnic and read our books. No interruptions, no phones and no playstation.
Its great. For right now that is the quickest update that I can muster but we have so much going on there is bound to be another post soon!

2 comments:

  1. We love it too, glad it was a knee thing and you are up and moving again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog girl! very cute, glad to hear you are doing well & life is good! Hope your knee is doing better!

    ReplyDelete