Monday, July 19, 2010

Eh Happy Birthday he he


This post is all about the guy in the picture above. (Isn't he cute) He is a great husband and never gets enough credit for the things he does. He recently turned 24 ( when I say recently I mean in February, but as long as the post is within six months I think it's okay.) In fact it was his birthday six months ago today. We went out to dinner with some of our best friends and then watched Step Brothers with Rhen and Kori.

Disclaimer- If you hate mushy things including but not limited to;
pudding, mashed potatoes, puppies faces
and people who still think they are newly weds skip this part.

To tell you the truth I can't remember what I got T for his birthday, I hope it was fun for him. I love this guy, I am sure I don't have to tell you that obviously I am married to him but in case you didn't know I do. Even though this post may be a little cheesy everyone deserves a flock of admirers telling them how great they are. I happen to be the president of his flock followed by various members of both extended families and some roadies. So dear from the flock... You are great! I being the president love you with all of my heart and I am so glad I married such a wonderful example and my best friend. You are a wonderful priesthood holder and great husband, brother, son and friend that I really can't express how highly everyone here at the flock thinks of you. Have a great belated birthday dear, I may rub your feet tonight... or maybe just help you put in pavers or maybe I will promise to do your dirty laundry for the rest of your life.... yeah there you go laundry! That means love babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment