Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Take me out!

Last night we celebrated My brother in law Don's birthday by heading out to an Orem Owlz game.
We had some great seats in General Admission and of course what is a ball game without great food and family. I wasn't able to get a picture of everyone because we were all too busy watching the game but here are a few of my favorites.

This is Luke the newest addition to the Wilson clan. He hates me just a little that is why there is a distressed look on his face. In his own baby way he is begging Mandi to take him back. Eventually, he will want me as an ally but for now, oh well.

This is the other kiddo that claims Don and Mandi as parents. He is cute enough to be a girl most of the time unless his aunt get him an ice cream then a monster emerges from the cuteness and tries to eat the camera.
Hence this photo.


We had a great time at the Ball game and are so grateful that my mom invited us! Happy Birthday Don, We hope its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment