Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Six months and counting!

We have been officially married for half a year now! It's an exciting thing to realize that time has flown by so quickly. We decided not to do much to celebrate because it just so happened that the six month mark landed right smack dab in the middle of Conference. I had to train with Rugby at seven so sleeping in was not an option and from there it was listening to a prophets voice. Don, Mandi, Robbie and my Mom came over to watch conference with us. It was fun to have a group together just to chat and play games.
Terence and Don had fun going to the Priesthood Session together and grabbing a bite afterwords. While the boys were away the girls did play. My sister, Mom, Robbie and I went to a great Mongolian BBQ place near Mandi's house and then went and crafted some things. Mandi made me the cutest witches boots to help my Halloween Decorations addiction. She is so crafty it is scary! All in all it has been a wonderful six months!

No comments:

Post a Comment